Captivating Time Photography

Keep up with our photo shoots, specials, news, etc!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome to the world Miss Aubree

Isn't she precious? She was born 7 days ago (well.. actually 8 today but her shoot was last night), and her [very] proud grandma called from the hospital to book her session! This family was so easy to work with, they were game for anything... and we got some AMAZING shots! I'm SO excited for them! So here is a [very] small sneak peak of what we captured!









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am speechless I think that your work is amazing and how you work with the babies is so nice. Thank you for working with our family, I can't wait to see the rest of her galary I am so proud to be a new Grandmother!


Ruth

January 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home