Captivating Time Photography

Keep up with our photo shoots, specials, news, etc!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Miss Brodie

I can't believe Miss Broide is turning ONE! They grow so fast!

I know Mom is super excited to see these so I'm posting 4 :) They turned out so cute... even though she wasn't big on the cake (can you imagine... chocolate cake with REAL frosting and she didn't even want it!) Hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

Also.. check out our new logo! Jemma came up with it, and I think its super fun! I REALLY like it!
C.T.P. (Captivating Time Photography). We are also writing our old logo under it (depending on what we write it on), and it looks great! The logo printed on your artwork will still look the same (the old logo style) for now, but this is something new we are using for other business things.

Keep looking for our new website... we are working hard on it and hoping its up this coming week!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new logo is fun and cute, but I'm glad you are still going to use the other logo too. This one would look cute on like 'turning 1' pics, but the other is so classic, I think it would be more appropriate for say the 'newborn' or 'wedding' pics.

January 16, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home