Captivating Time Photography

Keep up with our photo shoots, specials, news, etc!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mr. Reynolds

Ok.. so I'm late posting(again). Sure hope this doesn't become a habbit! Honestly, we were up till 5 am working on the site, then back up bright and early working some more! We are pushing to get it up ASAP!

So Mr. Reyonolds turned the big ONE! I tried SO hard to narrow down my favs to 3 pictures, but I simply couldn't! We had TOO much fun... and you have lots more in your gallery that are WAY to precious for words! We are trying SO hard to have these all up by his party so you can pull them up and show them off to all his friends and family!

So first.. don't you adore these chairs?! It looks like a giant chair for him. It reminds me of the three bears for some reason :)



And can you tell what his birthday theme is?



Augh... the power of Micky! He has the power to captivate us all!

And since lately we have had all girls.. lets hear it for the boys! The overalls he is showcasing belonged to his older big brother.. who is now 6!



And finally.. the cake! Isn't it awesome?!



Honestly I think he liked the balloons better than the cake!



But in the end the the fact that he was 100% BOY totally showed through!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! My baby is sooooo cute! You guys did a GREAT job. I love the Mickey picture. Its going to be hard to decide what I want.

January 14, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home