Captivating Time Photography

Keep up with our photo shoots, specials, news, etc!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun!

First off, I'm so sorry this post is SO overdue! Long story short, my computer crashed... AGAIN, right before we left for vacation. So all the pictures I was planning to get posted while away didn't get done :( Once we got home, we got it fixed... only for it to crash... AGAIN! So... just this morning I got everything fixed, and back in its place ready to swing into full gear again!

So first things first, we will NOT be changing our name. Looks as though everyone really likes our name, so it will remain the same. We MIGHT look at eventually condensing it (maybe www.captivatingtime.com or ctp), but if we do that it will more than likely be in the distant future.

So this is probably going to be the longest post ever. I'm going to give you a run down of some of my very favorite pictures from the beach. This does NOT include Jemma's selections of her family, so as soon as she picks those out we will be posting those as well. These are some from my kids and of course our model Jonna. There are only a few here (even though I took over 3,000), I don't want to bore you!
I will be posting more on my personal website as well, but it won't be for a few days- I've got other things that are begging for my attention first! But if your interested you can come back and check my personal website (http://strublekids.blogspot.com) in about a week. They will be more like snapshots though.. but still fun and cute.

So here we go...
The first day we got there we did a photo-shoot with Jonna. As if the girl isn't gorgeous enough, the sky was amazing. I was SO happy with the results. Here are a few...











Then... DRUM-ROLL please....

The ever talked about 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, picture!!

For those of you that don't get it... our kids are ages 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 until
Jan 27! Right in time for New Years! It was the official countdown for us! So here they are.. not posed, just totally candid-captured just as they are!



See Eleesia sticking out her tongue?! Did we say candid or what?!







Then some pretty ones of the beach. Mom got us amazing condos. We were on the 7th floor, and the entire back of our condo was all glass overlooking the ocean. Our bedroom had a walk-out balcony and we slept with the doors open every night so we could hear the ocean waves. It was breathtaking!







So here are a few from Adam and I's Trash the Dress (TTD) Session. The water was SO cold... but we got in! Jemma did great!



This one is our ultimate fav! It deserves a big space hanging our our bedroom wall- don't you think?





Then some of my kids. First.. Essa. Of course "Puppy" went to the beach! I wonder if people truly believe me when I say she does not eat, sleep, or pee without her puppy? I would have titled this one "Have puppy.. Will travel"



And one of her dancing on the beach. I really like this one :)



And some of Eleesia...



I REALLY REALLY like these silhouettes! I have one of Enoch too, I think I'm going to make those big and hang them up in my bathroom. Currently I have black frames, and their feet molds (identical impressions of their tiny feet) and what goes better with bare feet than sand and water? I'm so excited!



So here is one of Enoch too...



And Essa sleeping on the beach (um.. sorry that would be her sleeping on her puppy) on Christmas day while the other kids were in the water. Seriously can you imagine a better place to sleep? Ocean air, ocean sounds, and the cool sand under your toes?



Then we did some of the girls. I think they are too cute!








Then we were headed home. We took the extra long way home and stayed in Atlanta (we HAD to go to IKEA ! If you haven't been.. the closest one is in TX, 6 hours away but SO worth it. We are already planning our next visit to this awesome Swedish store) Then we went up through the Smoky Mountains. It was covered with waterfalls...



... and pretty trees covered with moss. Wish we could do a photo-shoot there. I have so many visions in my head!



And then some of the great Smoky Mountains.. although they weren't very smoky the day we went. Still beautiful (of course) but a little disappointing...





We stayed all night in TN, then drove home the next day. This is Nashville, Jonna wanted a black and white cityscape to blow up and hang in her room. I'm glad we were able to fill that desire before we made it back home...




That about raps it up. Looking back, I didn't give you one of Enoch's sweet little face! Sorry... I will post some to my personal blog- he was having way too much fun playing in the ocean!

So with that I will leave you one of Asher in the Smoky's. I REALLY like this setting. Do you think we could tear down that big castle and bring it home as our photo prop?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

November 22, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home