Captivating Time Photography

Keep up with our photo shoots, specials, news, etc!

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Higgins

We just LOVE LOVE LOVE this family! This is Sandy.. from the Crackerjack Shack

You have seen some of her beautiful desings on here, as Eleesia and Essa have both modeled for her.
Anyways. We went to her house for her photo session. She wanted some beautiful images of her family and their horses (seeing how their horses are a part of their family).. and boy oh boy did we capture some! I love images that are artistic, candid, and simple. Just life...I can't wait to get the entire album done. Enjoy your sneak peek. This family session is so deserved.. and SO overdue. Been a long time coming.

C

Check out their amazing tack room!



And Mr.Ed:







Is this not just a beautiful family?



Do you know how you can tell if a man truly loves a woman? When his face looks likes this:


This image above is one of my absolute favorites. It makes me cry every time I look at it. You can just see the love pouring off him. Ahh....


And this image below I just think is the coolest. I really like the way she decorates. And of course, the hanging behind her, the curtains, and the recovered chair was made by Sandy. I think its just super cute. Mrs. Sandy and her baby!



And this the best trained dog you will ever meet! I begged her to take mine home and train her.. but for some strange reason- that didn't happen! Could it be that I can't even get my dog to "sit"?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

What sweet things you have said here about me and my family. We had such a good time at our session! I cried and cried when I saw the pictures. We have less than a year left with J being small enough to continue riding her pony, so capturing these images for us is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. What a gift! I love you guys!!!

October 31, 2009 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are awesome pictures. You are doing a wonderful job as parents keep up the good work on making memories while you can, wish I had done more to make lasting memories but you live and learn. Love you all Mom

November 1, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home