Captivating Time Photography

Keep up with our photo shoots, specials, news, etc!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Miss E.

Isn't she GORGEOUS? Mom and Dad were so on the ball with this one! They contacted us when she was only a couple days old, and we are SO blessed that we got to be a part of welcoming her to the world! She is such a beautiful baby and did SO good during her shoot! We had such an awesome time with this family! Mom and Dad, I'm still working on your pictures- but I thought you might enjoy a little sneak peak! They turned out beautiful and I will have them done for you real soon- I know your excited!



1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

These are so precious! I am jealous. I wish that we would have found you sooner!

Michelle

June 27, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home